Wednesday, January 3, 2007

The first post. Ever.

Hello!

My name is Pauline.

I am a 23-year-old journalist, singer and dreamer who loves writing. I especially love fiction and poetry.

Lately it has come to my attention that some of my poetic works from way, way back (i.e. from my high school days in the Philippines) have been floating around the Internet on various sites, without being properly attributed to me. So, to avoid being plagiarized further online, and because I also strongly feel that Xanga, Friendster and Myspace are too "mainstream" and public for my more personal creative work, I created this blog.

It is exclusively for my poetry, whether past or current, and short stories.

I have to give fair warning that I'm an intense hopeless romantic who enjoys writing mostly about love and matters of the heart. I also occasionally write poetry about my first love, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Love and faith can be beautiful and painful in so many different ways...if words were to describe them, I think poetry and fiction are the only ways they can be captured precisely.

If you are anti-romantic and anti-religion, please stay away or at least refrain from leaving destructive comments.


Otherwise...

Read on and enjoy!

No comments: